Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pool Field Trip


Today my class and the other fifth grade classes went on a trip to the west mesa aquatics center.The aquatics center had a high dive,a slide,and a water works station.My friends and i pretended that the water works was a submarine and we had to fix it.In the middle of the field trip,we got pizza and sodas.Me and two friends who are twins wore the same swim trunks.



If you are wondering why my fiend stuck his head under my arm,it's because he wanted to be in the picture too.

14 comments:

  1. Excellent report! Makes me wish I could go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah: I like your blog. Why did you choose to call it the "Green Cow Chronicles?" And if I wanted to, where could I find a green cow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. one day my milk was green so i thought it came from a green cow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very mooving. Most cows having a hard time typing, I've found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noah! I'm going to give you math questions along the way! hahaha,just what you wanted to hear, huh? So, you are going to Montana I hear and I wanted to know: what is 1/10 the distance you will be traveling, on your round trip mileage?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm curious....Why was your milk green?
    --Ms. Noble--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on st.patricks day everything seemed green. i dont know why but everything ws green

      Delete
  7. Talented cows do math all summer, Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. one, two three, four-Noah's going to love the marine corps. Now I can offer useful fatherly advice from anywhere in the world

    ReplyDelete